Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stuff that needs to get done...

I'm finally getting somewhere with this blog! I have so many things I want to do... the problem is I just can't decide whether to work on projects, shop, read blogs, or work on this one. Junking and reading other blogs seem to have won the battle lately!
But housework needs to be caught up, and a garage sale had before my family calls a hoarding intervention as they don't share my passion for junking - at least not as much... Mostly I need to get rid of the things my children have outgrown, toys and clothing, and some household items. Typical garage sale stuff.
(Later today....)
I actually worked on the blog today - but now I may have overdone it! The background is nice but I can't see the sidebars very well. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know!!!
I want to get started posting pics and sharing ideas. Thanks! (BTW, The house is still a mess...) :-)

3 comments:

  1. I gave up on the funky background for now. Today I'm going to try to get some pictures posted. Let's see how that goes... :-) Fortunately I don't have any followers yet... Is that good or bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting so I could find you. Congrats on starting your blog. It sounds like you have some great projects to share. Once you get them posted make sure to link your projects to some of the linky parties. It's a great way for people to find you and your blog.
    What part of Kansas do you live in? I grew up in Kansas.
    I'm signing on as your first follower. Have a great day!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason, Blogger would not let me sign in as a follower ... it appeared, but when I sign out, it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete